Thursday, June 10, 2010

München

After the Regensburg tournament was over we hopped on the train south and headed to München for two nights.

The train ride was smooth and we arrived with plenty of daylight and enthusiasm in order to explore the city, its many great Beir Halls, and learn a little about Germany history. We had an awesome time for the two days and nights we were there. Here is a little footage from all the craziness that went down while we were there. I must say the locals were something else! Make sure you don't miss the yodeler at the end of the video...... He didn't like me much because he could see I wasn't German, and Danny is. Plus he is speaking German to him. It is pretty funny!


2 comments:

  1. Just so you know Andrew said he loves your videos!! They make him laugh. Me too.... of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finally got to drink one of those BIG beers! I loved Muich....DO you remember Mike's Bike tour and in the park we saw a guy that looked just like Jesus? Mom got so mad because I yelled out, "Hey its Jesus, he's coming to raise hell!"

    God I was a smart ass back then.....

    ReplyDelete